Juice in a Ziploc - or "what's in your bag?"

Juice carton, Ziploc against the leaking, adding a washcloth for when it did anyhow – and so my purse got bigger and bigger.

The “load” of being diabetic.

Hurray for tablets: no hassle with leaks, but a working a bit slower to get my blood sugar up.
Oh, and then adding the insulin pens, for those occasions where my blood sugar went “up” a tad too enthusiastically.

The hassle of trying to balance your blood sugar,
the hassle of having type 2 Diabetes,
the enormous hassle of being on insulin.



You should see me now!
Just my Phone and me, some plastic cards in the cover for unplanned expenses – and that’s all I carry….

If you are on diabetes medication and want to learn how to lower or even eliminate your diabetes medication, send me a message to healthylifestylehaiti@cheerful.com and I’ll gladly how you can enroll in my “Doable Diabetes mini class”.

Healthily yours,

Evelien

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turning my Mess into a Message

But I just can't do a Plank!